Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
• Research Strategies Scoring Guide.
• APA Style and Format.
• Riverbend City Missions | Transcript.
Review the two segments “Data Gathering” and “Needs Assessment” from the Riverbend City Missions media. These segments follow the Ruby Lake neighborhood after the chemical spill and the city’s efforts to identify what this neighborhood and its residents need to move forward.
Now, answer the following questions for this assignment. Support your statements and positions on the answers using references to the scholarly literature. Be specific with your answers, using examples to clarify.
4. What are the strengths and weaknesses of these research strategies? What information led you to decide the strengths and weaknesses?
5. To what degree do you believe the strategies lend themselves to an accurate needs assessment of the Ruby Lake neighborhood?
6. In what ways would the changes you suggested in question 1 improve the results? Would you have designed the needs assessment in the same way? Why or why not?
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
• Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
• APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
• Number of resources: Include 3–5 scholarly references.
• Length of paper: 5–7 typed, double-spaced pages.
• Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.