Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
TEMPLATE ATTACHED BELOW! PLEASE READ FULLY AND FOLLOW ALL DIRECTIONS. THE TEMPLATE PROVIDES ALL OF THE SPACES TO WRITE IN
ASSIGNMENT 1 REVIEWING RESEARCH AND MAKING CONNECTIONS Due Week 4: 110 points
For your first assignment, you will complete a short answer activity in which you will analyze the article following the Ask, Research, Learn, Do process. This process was introduced in your webtext as a simplified version of the sociological research process. It’s a useful tool to help you think critically, answer questions, and solve problems.
REVIEW THE RESEARCH Review the Article
“Most Americans think the government could be monitoring their phone calls and emails” http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/09/27/mo…
USE THE RESEARCH Use the research information presented in the article to answer the questions below. You should write four paragraphs, one for each step listed in bold. Use the Assignment 1 template to complete this assignment. Refer to Chapter 2 of the webtext as necessary.
• What was the topic of the research?
• Who was studied in the research?
• What was the research question that was answered by the information in the article?
• What research methods were used?
• Summarize the process researchers used to collect data.
• What were the key findings of the research?
• What conclusion was drawn from the research?
• What are two additional follow-up questions that you have based on this research?
• Why did you choose these follow up questions?
FORMATTING 5) Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Use the Assignment 1 template to complete this assignment.
• Use Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
• References are not required for this assignment as you will use the assigned article and your webtext.
• Be sure to include your name and the date on the cover page of the template.