Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Research Article Identification
Read each of the abstracts for the articles listed below and then select one of them to be the full article that you will use for all the written assignments in this course. The abstracts and full-text versions of the articles can be accessed through the databases in the Ashford University Library. On the Library home page, use FindIt@AU to search most of the databases simultaneously. The article choices are:
- Chambers, E., Cook, S., Thake, A., Foster, A., Shaw, S., Hutten, R., Parry, G., & Ricketts, T. (2015). The self-management of longer-term depression: Learning from the patient, A qualitative study. BMC Psychiatry, 15, 172. doi:10.1186/s12888-015-0550-6
- Cruwys, T., South, E. I., Greenaway, K. H., & Haslam, S. A. (2015). . Social Psychological and Personality Science, 6(1), 65-74. doi:10.1177/1948550614543309
- Deliens, T., Clarys, P., De Bourdeaudhuij, I., & Deforche, B. (2014).Determinants of eating behaviour in university students: A qualitative study using focus group discussions. BMC Public Health, 14(1), 53. doi:10.1186/1471-2458-14-53
- Ko, S. J., Sadler, M. S., & Galinsky, A. D. (2015). . Psychological Science, 26(1), 3-14. doi:10.1177/0956797614553009
- Murphy, D., Hunt, E., Luzon, O., & Greenberg, N. (2014). Exploring positive pathways to care for members of the UK armed forces receiving treatment for PTSD: A qualitative study. European Journal of Psychotraumatology, 5, 1-8. doi:10.3402/ejpt.v5.21759
- Patrick, V. M., & Hagtvedt, H. (2012).â€œI donâ€™tâ€ versus â€œI canâ€™tâ€: When empowered refusal motivates goal-directed behavior. Journal of Consumer Research, 39(2), 371-381. doi:10.1086/663212
If you have questions about how to search for articles, you may refer to the tutorial titled, â€œFinding an Article When You Have the Citationâ€, which is available within the Ashford University Library. In addition, the Library has 24/7 chat to assist you with reference questions.
After making your selection, read the â€œMethodsâ€ section within the article. Write a two- to- three page paper (excluding title and reference pages) that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center, presenting the information listed below. Your paper should begin with an introduction paragraph (including a thesis statement) and end with a concluding paragraph reaffirming the thesis and summarizing the major points made in the body of the paper. All sources used in the paper (such as the chosen article and the textbook) must be cited in the body of the paper and listed as references on a separate page at the end.
The body of your paper must contain the following criteria:
- Identify the study by title and authors.
- Determine what question(s) the authors are trying to answer by doing this research.
- Associate the chosen study with a specific research area of psychology based on the information on research area in Chapter 1 of your course textbook. Explain your reasoning.
- Summarize ethical issues which were addressed in the article and analyze the ethical principles applied. Can you discern additional ethical issues that apply but were not mentioned?
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
|Stuck on a problem? Don’t skip that assignment â€“ click the button to chat with a live tutor. It is free and here to help you now.|
The assignments in this course will be submitted to Waypoint. Please refer to the instructions below to submit your assignment.
For more detailed instructions, refer to the.