Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Provide a reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories, and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study.
Provide a 500 word (or 2 pages double spaced) minimum reflection.
Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited.
Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
You should NOT provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. The assignment asks that you reflect on how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace.
NOTE: Course Name :
Enterprise Risk Management
Course Objectives/Learner Outcomes:
Upon completion of this course, the student will:
- Design and implement an appropriate ERM framework and risk governance structure customized to any type of organization.
- Conduct qualitative risk assessments to identify/prioritize key risks from among all risk sources.
- Quantify all types of risks, including strategic, operational, financial, and insurance.
- Develop a clear definition of risk appetite (the aggregate enterprise-level risk limit).
- Enhance strategic planning, increasing the likelihood of achieving strategic plan goals.
- Provide a rigorous business case for both business and mitigation risk-reward decision-making.
- Assure the board of directors that key risks are well understood and managed.
- Understand and satisfy ERM requirements from rating agencies, regulators, and shareholders.