Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Proposed Audit Schedule and Team Composition (paper)
You are an IT auditor and your team has been hired by a medium-sized software development firm to audit the company’s IT infrastructure and operational procedures and processes. As the team lead, you are required to write a document about the proposed audit schedule and team composition. The goal of the document is to provide the auditee an understanding of when the major activities occur and who will be involved. In this case the auditee is the CIO. The document should include a checklist of the items necessary to perform the audit. The initial request should be sent several weeks in advance of any onsite activities and include at least the following components:
- Request access to relevant documents and records.
- Provide a list of the items the auditor is looking for, using common titles and a brief description (for example, a copy of the records management policy, security classification procedure, system certification procedure, organizational chart, and prior audit reports of software code reviews).
- Determine applicable site safety rules.
- Plan for the audit resources.
- Agree on observers’ attendance and a guide for the audit team.
- Request audit team workspace needs, with technology services to support the audit workflow.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 4 pages in length.
- Be formatted according to the APA Format
- Include at least 2-5 scholarly or peer-reviewed articles.
- Include a title page, section headers, introduction, conclusion, and references page.