Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Project Part 2
For Part 2 of your project for this course, you will be composing a manual that will be used by your project team as they progress through the project for the Lucky Me Animal Rescue. The following information will be included in the manual:
- a prepared budget for the project, including an explanation of how the budget was prepared and how it will be managed;
- tools and technology that will be used to execute the project, including a discussion about why the specific tools and technology were chosen;
- a discussion about how the project’s quality could be impacted by identified risks (which will be identified in a risk register; see below) and steps or tasks the project manager should take to ensure that these risks will not affect quality; and
- a discussion about the tasks that must take place during the project’s closing process and the lesson learned process.
The risk register that was mentioned above will be an appendix to Part 2 of your project. You will use a spreadsheet to create your risk register, and the following information should be contained in it:
- a description of each possible risk,
- a description of the potential impact on project success for each risk,
- probability of the risk occurring with each ranked from most important to least important, and
- a mitigation strategy for each risk.
Part 2 of your project for this course should consist of at least six pages, including the appendix. You must use at least three sources that are peer-reviewed or academic in nature, one of which may be the textbook. Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for all sources used.