Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
A Project Management Plan has many
components. Some aspects of the plan are introduced in future courses in
the Project Management Certificate program. For the purpose of this
assignment, include only the elements of the Project Management Plan
discussed in this course and the preceding course in the Project
Management Certificate program.
Create a Project Management Plan in which you include the following:
- The WBS created (from Week 2)
- The activities defined (from Week 2)
- The sequenced activity chart or diagram (from Week 2)
- A human resource plan (from Week 3)
- A Communication Management Plan (from Week 4)
Develop a 700- to 1,050-word Risk Management Plan in which you include the following:
- Potential risks for the project and for the portfolio to which the project belongs
- Likelihood and impact analysis of the identified risks
- A plan for managing responses to portfolio and project risks
Write a 350- to 525-word Project Control Plan in which you briefly discuss control mechanisms for this project.
Create a 175- to 350-word
introduction and executive summary for the plan, and place them at the
beginning of your completed Project Management Plan.
Format your project plan consistent with APA guidelines. I WILL DO THIS: Submit a Turnitin Originality Report (from the
Plagiarism Checker tool found in the Library / Center for Writing
Excellence) with your assignment. Assignment submissions will not be accepted and will receive a ZERO grade unless accompanied by a Turnitin Report document.
The goal of your submitted Turn It In originality report
would be to have a similarity score in the range of zero to ten