Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Course: Information Technology and Mobile Application
The problem is that mobile development is an animal all its own. There are many platforms, languages, features, and dimensions, each with idiosyncrasies. Your project will include research & analysis on the following:
Topic: Making online shopping real with 3D and VR using Mobile Application
Outline: We are developing a Mobile application where we can have a whole Human body scan using a mobile application to capture the outfit and populate the sizing so that the application can have personal data/measurements of us within our account, and inside the homepage, we have all the branded clothing where user can pick the shirts, trousers, girls tops and various outfits so that user would be able to trail it over mobile in 3D view and it also has the capability to visualize in VR(Virtual reality) as well.
- Read the journal article entitled Guidelines for Evaluating a Research Article.
- Use APA 7th Edition to format the paper.
- Provide information about the three(3) articles, including summarizing the following sections. Reference the Guidelines for Evaluating a Research Article to determine if the authors addressed each section.
Need only Abstract,Introduction, Method and Results
Abstract – Summarize the abstract. Did the authors include the minimum requirements for the abstract? If not, what was missing?
Introduction – Write two to three paragraphs. Did the author include the minimum requirements for the Introduction? If not, what was missing? Paraphrase and give the author credit for their ideas.
Method – Write two to three paragraphs. Did the author include the minimum requirements in the Methods section? If not, what was missing? Paraphrase and give the author credit for their ideas.
Results – Write two to three paragraphs. Did the author include the minimum requirements in the Results section? If not, what was missing? Paraphrase and give the author credit for their ideas.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Use quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.
- Need 7-8 papers