Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
What are the pertinent components of Process Improvement? Examine a local store or business with which you are familiar. What specifically needs to improve? What processes are in place and what is not in place? For example, you can discuss customer service issues or product concerns.
- Write between 700 – 1,000 words using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
Read the article: “An Application of Focus Theory to Project Management Processes” located in EBSCOhost in the Business Source Complete database. Chen, F., Nunamaker, J., Briggs, R., Corbitt, G., Sager, J., & Gardiner, S. (2014). An Application of Focus Theory to Project Management Processes. Group Decision & Negotiation, 23(5), 961-978. doi:10.1007/s10726-012-9323-5
A detailed explanation of how to cite a source using APA can be found here (link).
Download an example here.
|Grading Criteria Assignments||Maximum Points|
|Meets or exceeds established assignment criteria||20|
|Demonstrates an understanding of lesson concepts||30|
|Clearly presents well-reasoned ideas and concepts||30|
|Uses proper mechanics, punctuation, sentence structure, spelling and APA formatting||20|