Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Use at least 1 practicum hour to discuss with your Birth to Age 5/Pre-K classroom teacher the instruction that is currently taking place. Also, request that the classroom teacher identify three students who have different abilities that can be assessed in one of the following domains:
For each of the three students, use at least 1 practicum hour for observation.
Create an informal assessment activity to prepare the students for one of the domains that is being taught. The activity should be an activity that would be implemented daily.
In 500-750 words, describe the following:
- Instruction that is currently taking place.
- Demographic information about the three students to be assessed. Include relevant information such as English language learner, special needs, gender, and age. Exclude specific names or other identifying information.
- Informal assessment activity, include ancillary material.
- Purpose of the informal assessment.
- How well the child will do on the informal assessment activity, based on your knowledge of the student and his or her abilities.
Use 3-5 scholarly resources.
Prepare this assignment accroding to the APA guidelines.