Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Ownership and Stakeholder Theories
- Which theory (Ownership and Stakeholder) do you feel has more of an impact on the business environment? Provide an example from current events in the past 6 months that supports your position.
- Respond to at least one of your classmates. Do you agree or disagree with their position? Provide at least one reason that is different from what they posted.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Global Citizenship
- Define corporate social responsibility (CSR) in your own words. Once you have defined CSR, conduct research on your favorite Fortune 500 company and determine just how (or if) the company ranks from a CSR perspective. Provide the name of the company and a link to at least one reference from your research. Do your findings change the way you will support the company in the future?
- Respond to at least one of your classmates. How do you think the company your classmate selected could improve its CSR? Provide at least one strategy and reason why you chose it.
“The Other Half” Please respond to the following:
- Based on the lecture, address the following:
According to the World Bank and International Monetary Fund (IMF), over one billion people in the world today are caught in the poverty trap. Identify key economic, social, or political reasons why some people within the developing world live on $1 a day. Next, determine at least three (3) possible economic, social, or political steps that developing countries overall can take to extricate their poor citizens from this dilemma.