Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Option #2: Employment Tests, Simulations, and Assessment Centers
As the Staffing Director of a large organization, you are required to create a staffing plan to recruit and select the best candidates. You are facing a two-fold challenge: (1) identifying candidate sourcing areas (i.e., LinkedIn, advertisements, other social media) and (2) determining appropriate assessment tests to use to measure candidate growth and performance potential. Choose your current job, a job you’ve had previously, or a job that you are familiar with. Then, in your presentation, discuss the following points.
- Creative and innovative strategies that can be employed, which are specific to your organization and industry, to recruit and select candidates.
- Select a position that your organization might need to fill. Explain what screening techniques (2-3) can be used for that specific position.
- Justify the benefits and drawbacks of the selected screening techniques, as well as legal considerations that organizations must consider before utilizing certain screening techniques/assessments.
- Develop a 10-12 slide presentation, not including the title and reference pages, which are required.
- You must include a minimum of two paragraphs of notes, within the speaker’s note section, to enhance your slide and prevent clutter, realizing this is a slide presentation for leadership.
- Your presentation must be properly cited and formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).
- Include a formal references page. This is an individual paper; however, you should reflect on our discussion forums and incorporate ideas from there, as appropriate.
- You must support your analysis with at least two scholarly references and can include resources from this course.
The CSU-Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a good place to find these sources. You cannot use Wikipedia or any CSU-Global assignment. For this assignment, a credible source is defined as:
- A scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article.
- A government-based website or publication.
- A trade or industry journal article, publication, or website, including those from trade organizations such as SHRM.org and TD.org.