Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Deliverable Length: 6-8 slides with 100â€“200 words of speaker’s notes per slide
The operations manager in your department wants you to conduct a formal presentation to him and the rest of the floor staff to highlight the benefits of supply chain management. He has over 30 years of operational management experience with the company, and he is skeptical of any change. He has never used any type of supply chain management techniques or tools, but found your discussion on supply chain interesting. He would also like you to provide a recommendation on how to improve the current forecasting process and management of contracts for your company. This is your opportunity to really pitch the advantages of implementing supply chain management and for improving the current forecasting and contractual processes within your company.
Develop a compelling presentation to the operations manager that will explore the benefits of implementing supply chain management on his floor. Be sure to include what you learned from the game module.
- Use the following format:
- 6-8 slides
- Eye-catching graphics, clip art, charts, and models
- A minimum of 100â€“200 words of speaker’s notes per slide
- APA, 6th edition format for all citations and references
- Content should include the following:
- Create 1â€“2 slides providing examples of supply chain tools and techniques and explanations of how they are used.
- Cite and explain 2 examples of how supply chain management has helped a company to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Create 1 slide explaining the importance of forecasting demand.
- Create 1 slide explaining how to identify customer needs and how to satisfy them.
- Create 1 slide explaining how to recognize an organizationâ€™s competencies and capabilities.
- Citations and references must be given for all content sources.