Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Week 03 – Training Adult Learners (10 Points)
We are now ready to work on Step 3 in the design and development of your HRD training program.
Cindy Kramer, one of the vice presidents at Fleet Trucking, has
responded to your memos by expressing the concerns of upper management
about training office personnel. They are especially concerned about
several of the office staff who have been on the job for quite a while.
Cindy points out that these are older employees, who have been with the
company for years. Younger office employees will no doubt enjoy the
training. But some of the older employee have not attended school for 25
years. Cindy is concerned that placing these employees into a classroom
setting would make them feel as if they were in elementary school
Week 03 Step
Develop a statement addressed to Cindy Kramer and upper management
explaining to them the importance of learning styles, adult learning,
and how to make it work so that older employees can learn comfortably
alongside younger ones. Compose the memo by addressing the following
- Outline some of the distinctive ways adults learn, particularly
compared to how children and youth learn. How are you going to ensure
that you meet these needs?
- How your training will seek to address adult trainee characteristics and why it is important to be aware of these:
- Perception of the work environment
- Personality and attitudes
- Explain how you plan to meet each learner’s individual learning style needs in the design of your program.
- Explain why it is vital to meet each learner’s needs