Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
In this course project, you will develop a research proposal on a professional concern related to health and wellness. You may use the topic you selected in the Module 1 assignment, or you may select a different health and wellness topic. You will submit a draft proposal for review in Module 4 and your final proposal in Module 5. A template to guide your proposal is available on the Module 1 Learning Objects page.
These are the components you will include in the final research proposal:
- Title Page
- Area of Professional Concern
- Problem Statement or Hypothesis (Include target population)
- Research Questions
- Literature Review
- Research Method
- Data Collection Plan
- Create a 3-page Word document (not including the title and references pages) for your response. Use APA format for citations.
- Create a title page and references page in APA format.
- Follow the directions to complete the assignment.
In this assignment, complete the following components of the research proposal:*
- Introduce your research proposal by describing an area of concern related to health and wellness.
- Compose a problem statement or formulate a hypothesis about the problem, the target population impacted, and data supporting the problem.
- Compose 1 to 3 research questions to guide your research. Make sure your questions relate to the problem or hypothesis.
- Compose a literature review featuring three professional, peer-reviewed articles related to your concern, problem statement, and specific questions. Relevant articles will help you to begin answering your questions and solving your problem. You may choose to use articles you have already collected in the module analysis and application assignments, or you may choose new articles.
*Compile the components in Steps 1-4 in a single document for submission.