Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
applying for scholarships
ATTACHED ARE FOUR ESSAYS THAT NEED TO BE 500 TO 1000 WORDS EACH.
ESSAY ONE- I HAVE ATTACHED THE SCHOOL WEBSITE AND COPY THEIR VALUES
ESSAY TWO- I HAVE PUT NOTES UNDER THE QUESTION OF TOPICS TO INCLUDE IN THE ESSAY
ESSAY THREE- DISCUSS ADVOCACY IN DETAIL
ESSAY FOUR- PLEASE GIVE A GOOD INTRO PARAGRAPH. THE SITUATION CAN EITHER BE MADE-UP OR LEAVE A NOTE SO I CAN INSERT MORE DETAILS
DUE 10/27/2022 BY 10PM CENTRAL TIME
1. Explain and provide examples of how you model Methodist College’s values.
Methodist College | Mission, Vision and Values the school link
Methodist College is committed to providing quality educational programs that promote holistic development, civic engagement, and community service to a diverse student population of future healthcare and human services professionals.
Methodist College will be the premier college of choice for excellence in Health Science and Human Service education within the Midwest.
Human Dignity: Unconditional respect for the inherent worth, uniqueness, and autonomy of individuals.
Integrity: Displaying strong moral character and acting in accordance with accepted standards of behavior and an appropriate code of ethics.
Inquiry: An active process of exploration and investigation that leads to understanding and construction of knowledge throughout one’s life.
Social Justice: Acting in accordance with fair treatment regardless of gender, economic status, race, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, disability, or sexual orientation.
· Create and support a positive, student-centered learning environment.
· Provide quality instruction and programs.
· Create quality student support services and programs.
· Recruit and retain a diverse, qualified workforce.
· Promote fiscal responsibility and accountability.
· Provide adequate resources to support institutional mission.
· Recruit and retain a qualified, diverse student body.
· Develop collaborative relationships for the benefit of the community.
MC’s Diversity Statement:
Methodist College is an institution that embraces a diverse community committed to the equity of all dimensions and demographics. We strive to produce an environment of safety, comfort, respect, and civility to promote personal and professional growth, as well as cultural awareness.
UnityPoint Health FOCUS Values
Methodist College is affiliated with UnityPoint Health, and we seek to demonstrate the organization’s FOCUS values:
F – Foster Unity
Use the skills and abilities of each person to enable great teams. Collaborate across departments, facilities, business units and regions. Seek to understand and are open to
diverse thoughts and perspectives.
O – Own the Moment
Connect with each person, treating them with courtesy, compassion, empathy and respect. Enthusiastically engage in our work. Be accountable for our individual actions and our team performance. Take responsibility for solving problems, regardless of origin.
C – Champion Excellence
Commit to the best outcomes and highest quality. Have a relentless focus on exceeding expectations. Believe in sharing our results, learning from our mistakes and celebrating our successes.
S – Seize Opportunities
Embrace and promote innovation and transformation. Create partnerships that improve care delivery in our communities. Have the courage to challenge the status quo.
2. Please describe why you have chosen a career in healthcare or human services, and the specialization or field that you are most interested in pursuing.
What characteristics do you have that will enable you to be successful in healthcare/human services?
Please include future plans for additional education or certification.
a. Specialization most interested in pursuing is oncology or ER nurse
b. Future plans are to be a nurse practitioner
3. What does patient/client/customer/resident advocacy mean to you? How do you see yourself as an advocate?
4. Describe a time you showed compassion in supporting or caring for someone else. This could be a friend, family member, patient, client, or customer.