Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Nursing Care Plan for Breathing and Controlling Body Temperature
You are the nurse looking after Kyle, a 2 year old male admitted to the
Paediatric ward with whopping cough. He currently has symptoms of
rhinorrhea (runny nose), red, bloodshot eyes, a temperature of 37.9 degrees
Celsius and a paroxysmal cough (repetitive, forceful coughs). Kyle
appears lethargic and apathetic.
Instructions: Structure your assignment so that it meets the following
requirements: You may use headings.
1. Introduction. (approx 250 words). Serves as a “map” of the essay,
outlining to the reader the key points contained in the body of the work.
2. Discussion of Activities of Living (AoL’s) related to the Case Study –
Breathing and Controlling Body Temperature (approx. 600 words)
Discuss how the AoL’s of breathing and controlling body temperature have
been altered for Kyle. Your answer must include the following:
• An overview of how the two AoL’s may be affected
• How you would assess Kyle in relation to the the two identified
• How you would initially prioritise Kyle’s care needs and then treat
3. Nursing Care Plan. (approx 400 words). Using the Nursing Care Plan
provided identify one issue related to either breathing or controlling body
temperature that has arisen from the case study. From this issue students
are required to formulate a plan/goal for improving this issue, identify
strategies for meeting the plan/goal and then discuss what evaluative
measures will be taken to determine if the plan/ goal was met.
4. Conclusion (approx 250 words, start a new paragraph). Summarise the
key points expressed in the body of the work, as well as the key learning
from your research.