Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
For this Assignment, you will consider three different scenarios. Each of these scenarios include a research question. You will examine each scenario, choose a categorical data analysis and run a sample test.
To prepare for this Assignment:
- Review Chapters 10 and 11 of the Frankfort-Nachmias & Leon-Guerrero course text and the media program found in this weekâ€™s Learning Resources related to bivariate categorical tests.
- Using the SPSS software, open the Afrobarometer dataset found in this weekâ€™s Learning Resources. In order to access the datasets please click on the following link https://class.waldenu.edu/bbcswebdav/institution/U… and the username is firstname.lastname@example.org and the password is Rae2three We are in the class Quantitative Reasoning and the week is 11
- Next, review the Chi Square Scenarios found in this weekâ€™s Learning Resources and consider each research scenario for this Assignment.
- Based on the dataset you chose and for each research scenario provided, using the SPSS software, choose a categorical data analysis and run a sample test.
- Once you perform your categorical data analysis, review Chapter 11 of the Wagner text to understand how to copy and paste your output into your Word document.
For this Assignment:
Write a 1- to 2-paragraph analysis of your categorical data results for each research scenario. In your analysis, display the data for the output. Based on your results, provide an explanation of what the implications of social change might be.
Use proper APA format, citations, and referencing for your analysis, research question, and display of output.