Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Module Assignment-Developing Interview Questions
Your organization will be hiring a “Communications Manager” with a newly designed role reporting to the CEO. Imagine that you are responsible for developing the interview format for the selection process. Use the job analysis and resources below to create a 4-5 page paper (excluding title and reference pages) that includes:
• Discussion of the categories of interview questions you recommend
• At least 15 specific interview questions
• Your justification for recommending these questions
• At least two questions that could be potentially illegal
• The appropriate law(s) that would limit use of the potentially illegal questions
Job Analysis for Communications Manager Position:
The Communications Manager will have a lead role in a highly visible position, where he or she will interact with senior executives in the organization and community leaders outside of the organization. The job analysis for this position highlighted the following responsibilities and skills:
• Create and oversee the organization’s public information and education programs.
• Manage all external and internal communications.
• Act as the organization’s media liaison and chief spokesperson.
• Manage the flow of information pertaining to customer complaints.
• Direct complaints to the appropriate staff for resolution.
• Arrange media and customer service training classes to enhance employee