Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
For this module’s course project assignment, write an annotated
bibliography with at least five reliable sources that will help you
explore, complicate, qualify, and argue about your topic. Use the Online
Library to locate your research sources. Remember that effective
research is comprised of a variety of sources (books, articles,
websites, interviews, etc.) Try for a mix of Web sites, databases (from
the Rasmussen Online Library), E-books, books, magazines, journals, etc.
Once you have located your five sources, list them in a Bibliography
in correct APA documentation format. Use proper APA citations.
Finally, annotate your bibliography. That means that you should add a
brief paragraph underneath each source that states what information the
source gives and how it could be used in your paper. Be sure to check
your work for proper spelling, grammar, and mechanics.
All written assignments in this course must:
- Be typed in Microsoft Word.
- Be double-spaced, with one space after punctuation between sentences
- Contain no breaks between sections or paragraphs
- Have 1” margins on all sides
- Be in 12 pt. Times New Roman font
- Include a page header (shortened title) in the upper left-hand of
every page and a page number in the upper right-hand side of every page
- Include an APA-style cover-page
- Have the title again, centered at the top of page two
- Identify all sources within the paper by using parenthetical in-text citations
- Include an APA-style references page that matches the parenthetical in-text citations.