Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Controversial Treatments and Legislative Change
MN506-3: Evaluate the implications of the effects of contemporary health policy on providers and consumers.
MN506-4: Assess the legislative and policy-making strategies specific to scope of practice and nursing roles that influence health care services and practice.
Choose a health care treatment option that is controversial and maybe costly. Describe the positive and negative benefits from the treatment, evidence of effectiveness, and the potential harm of a different treatment option.
- Choose a controversial health care treatment option. Describe the treatment.
- medical marijuana debate
- Compare and contrast the positive and negative benefits or harm of the controversial treatment.
- What strategies would you use to advocate for a legislative change in your state to influence insurance coverage for this treatment.
- Describe the required process for legislative change to occur in your state.
- Describe a strategies that you would you use at the local and state level to advocate for a legislative change in your state that would influence insurance coverage for this treatment.
- Provide an estimated timeline for your legislative change to occur. Use the steps describe in required process for legislative change for your state.
This is a fact-based Assignment that will not include your opinion.
This will require research and support for what is written.
The Assignment should be in your words after reading the scholarly and fact-based publications and have proper citations. There should be no quotations. The professor wants to hear your voice as a masters trained nurse.
The paper should have a minimum of seven citations and some of these should be case law or applicable statutes. NO citations before the year of (2015)
Before finalizing your work, you should:
Be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
Consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
Utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should:
Follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.;
Be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
Display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
Use APA 6th Edition format as outlined in the APA Progression Ladder.