Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
The purpose of this assignment is to give learners hands on experience working, mission, and vision statements and to increase learner’s knowledge of an organization’s core competencies.
Resources: Management: A Practical Introduction, Table 6.1; chosen organization’s mission, vision, and value statements, and strategic plan, BLS Industries at a Glance.
Examine the mission and vision statements of your place of employment or an organization with which you are familiar. Then, use the internet to locate and examine the mission and vision statement of a comparable organization.
Use the Mission and Vision Comparison Table provided to compare your organization’s mission and vision statement to the one you found on the internet.
Create a 1,400-word analysis including the following:
- Compare your organization’s mission, vision, and values against the criteria for what makes for robust statements.
- Summarize what you concluded when you compared your organization to the organization you found on the internet.
- Identify your organization’s core competencies.
- Examine your organization’s core competencies based on established definitions. Include a rationale for the selection of these core competencies.
- Briefly summarize your organization’s strategic goals.
- Evaluate whether your organization’s current behavior and business goals are aligned to its mission, vision, values, and core competencies.
- Determine if your organization lives up to its own mission, vision, and values.
- Justify your determination.
- Append your Mission and Vision Comparison Table to the end of the document.
Format your paper according to current APA rules and guidelines. Include APA-formatted in-text citations and a reference page for all sources used in your paper.