Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- Review the steps of planning and creating a database using Microsoft Access.
- Identify an area or step in Access that you have found to be confusing and determine what you could ask a colleague to help clarify the process.
- Consider an aspect of creating a database, query, or report using Microsoft Access that is easy for you, or a solution to a problem you found on your own. With this in mind, develop a tip for using Access that can assist your colleagues.
Post your question about using Microsoft Access. Describe your challenges and success with creating tables, designing queries, or generating reports in Access, including what you found easy and what areas were the most challenging.
Coronel, C. & Morris, S. (2017). Database systems: Design, implementation, and management (12th ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage Learning.
- Chapter 7, “Introduction to Structured Query Language (SQL)” (pp.246-305)
Cox, J. & Lambert, J. (2013). Step by step: Microsoft Access 2013. Richland, WA: Microsoft Press.
- Chapter 5, “Create Simple Reports” (pp. 135–156)
- Chapter 7, “Create Queries” (pp. 197–226)
- Chapter 8, “Create Custom Forms” (pp. 227–254)