Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
MGT Case1 MGT499 Strategic Management
The Organizations Purpose: Mission, Vision, Values, and Goals
Do some research in the library and on the internet, and find the following:
- Five criteria that comprise good (quality) Mission statements; and
- Five criteria that comprise good (quality) Vision statements.
- Visit the corporate website of Microsoft and read the organization’s Mission and Vision statements: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/about
Using the specific criteria that you listed in Item #1 above, critique the Mission and Vision statements of Microsoft as follows:
- Mission Statement: Is the organization’s Mission statement a “good” Mission statement? Why or why not? Justify your answer using your five chosen criteria. Be specific.
- Vision Statement: Is the organization’s Vision statement a “good” Vision statement? Why or why not? Justify your answer using your 5 chosen criteria. Be specific.
- Finally, find the company’s Values statement: Conclude your paper with an analysis of the company’s Values statement: What do Microsoft’s values say about the organization’s sense of ethics?
- The minimum length requirement for this Module Case Assignment is 5 full pages (excluding Title and Reference pages) to include 3 scholarly sources.
- Provide an APA-formatted title page. Use the APA 7 Template.
- The 5 full-pages will include an introduction, body of work with 3 scholarly sources cited to support your work, and a conclusion (that aligns with your purpose statement, summarizes each section, and then wraps up into a final thought).
- Provide an APA7-formatted References Page (See APA 7 “References” section at https://apastyle.apa.org/style-grammar-guidelines/ ).
**I wanted to inform you that AI detection is now a part of Turnitin (TII) report. This means that when submitted work through TII, it will be checked not only for plagiarism but also using AI technology to detect any potential instances of academic misconduct.
Please be aware that this technology is in place to ensure academic integrity and maintain a fair and level playing field for all students. It is important that you submit original work and give proper credit to any sources you use in your assignments.
Assignment*** Links below ****