Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
MGT 502 M1S-MANAGING INDIVIDUAL BEHAVIOR
MANAGING INDIVIDUAL BEHAVIOR
The assignment for this course involves making a personal inventory of your management skills, and constructing a plan for improving those skills. Attached is the assessment of a relevant set of skills, focusing on your strengths and identifying any weaknesses that may have been revealed through the assessment and your personal experience. You will then be asked to create a plan by which you can “grow” your strengths and shore up your weaknesses. By the end of the project, you will have a personal management profile and action plan.
Your values and attitudes interact with your personality to create a strong effect on your work life. The fit between an individual’s personality and a company’s “style” is essential to job satisfaction. Someone who is risk-averse, for example, would probably be very unhappy at 3M, a company that has a strong reputation for innovation and risk-taking. Understanding the impact of your own personality on others is also essential to building productive work relationships with coworkers, bosses and subordinates alike.
Refer to the required and optional readings for this module, and any other readings which will help you in understanding personality styles and how they affect organizational effectiveness.
Click on the link to access the Jung Typology (https://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes1.htm) personality test. Be sure to click on the interpretive links when you have finished so you can interpret your score. You can take the test your self or use the attached assessment.
Prepare a 2- page essay that addresses the following question:
How does my personality type affect my career and effectiveness at my job?
(using the attached assessment or one you take) if you use yours please attach the assessment to the paper.
Keys to the Assignment – ensure the following questions are answered
The key aspects of this assignment that should be covered in your paper include:
• Complete the assessment according to the guidelines and interpreting the results.
• Include the actual results. Attached
• Review the sections on Self-Awareness and Personal Growth, as well as Career Choices and incorporate this information in formulating your responses.
• What did the test reveal about you?
• What can you infer from this test about your strengths and weaknesses?
• How does what you know about your personality type affect your motivation? Is this specific to a limited type of situation?
• What specific steps can you take to increase your strengths and build up areas of weakness?
Your paper will be evaluated using the following five (5) criteria:
• Assignment-Driven Criteria (Precision and Breadth): Does the paper fully address all Keys to the Assignment? Are the concepts behind the Keys to the Assignment addressed accurately and precisely using sound logic? Does the paper meet minimum length requirements?
• Critical Thinking (Critical Thinking and Depth): Does the paper demonstrate graduate-level analysis, in which information derived from multiple sources, expert opinions, and assumptions has been critically evaluated and synthesized in the formulation of a logical set of conclusions? Does the paper address the topic with sufficient depth of discussion and analysis?
• Business Writing (Clarity and Organization): Is the paper well written (clear, developed logically, and well organized)? Are the grammar, spelling, and vocabulary appropriate for graduate-level work? Are section headings included in all papers? Are paraphrasing and synthesis of concepts the primary means of responding to the Keys to the Assignment, or is justification/support instead conveyed through excessive use of direct quotations?
• Effective Use of Information (Information Literacy and References): Does the paper demonstrate that the student has read, understood and can apply the background materials for the module? If required, has the student demonstrated effective research, as evidenced by student’s use of relevant and quality (library?) sources? Do additional sources used in paper provide strong support for conclusions drawn, and do they help in shaping the overall paper?
• Citing Sources: Does the student demonstrate understanding of APA Style of referencing, by inclusion of proper end references and in-text citations (for paraphrased text and direct quotations) as appropriate? Have all sources (e.g., references used from the Background page, the assignment readings, and outside research) been included, and are these properly cited? Have all end references been included within the body of the paper as in-text citations?
Tips and Suggestions
• Cite and reference all sources that you use in your work, including those that you do not quote but paraphrase. This means include citations and quotation marks for direct quotes of more than five words, and include citations for information that you have “borrowed” or paraphrased from other sources.