Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
MANAGING CHAIN VALUE ASSIGNMENT 1
Unit 1 Assignment: The Contemporary Value Chain Model in Action
This Assignment is an opportunity for you to relate what you learned about the Contemporary Value Chain Model to your own knowledge and experience. The purpose of the Assignment is for you to demonstrate a graduate level understanding of the direct correlation between the elements comprising the Contemporary Value Chain and the customer’s purchase experience.
1. Use the already APA formatted template in Doc Sharing titled “Unit 1 Assignment Template Contemporary Value Chain” as your starting point for this Assignment (will upload)
2. 2. Think about a horrible purchase experience— one you will never forget and perhaps because of it you will never buy anything from that brand ever again. Perhaps you told other people how shockingly bad this purchase experience was. In your paper you will describe the experience using the directions included within the Unit 1 Assignment template
Internet references are not accepted for this Unit 1 Assignment, although you may use internet research for your own learning. At least two different sources are required to be used as references for this Assignment, one from the textbook and at least one from at least one Kaplan Library article.
4. Think about what the (brand name) company could/should have implemented within their value chain to have ensured your experience was not bad, but instead left you with surpassed expectations (a delighted customer).
5. Write a 3 page paper, not including title and reference pages, applying at least four of the elements in the Contemporary Value Chain Model and suggest how the company can improve the customer experience by fixing value chain elements. This is your opportunity not only to see where the brand’s value chain was not working properly, but to recommend what needs to be done so future customers have delightful experiences.
6. Write your paper using first person (“I”, “me”) perspective.
7. Include a conclusion summarizing the paper’s content without introducing any new information.
8. Support your response’s content with at least two separate sources, applied and cited references from a Kaplan Library article and your textbook. Apply and cite no more than one referenced sentence per paragraph. Internet references are not accepted for this Unit 1 Assignment. Use APA in-text citations within the response and list the applied reference(s) at the end of the response using APA formatting. 9. Proofread your paper, confirm correct APA formatting, run spell check and grammar check, and proofread again