11) Which listeners interrupts whenever they don't understand?
a) ineffective listeners
b) empathic listeners
c) effective listeners
d) surface listeners
12) Which listeners resists giving nonverbal feedback to the speaker?
a) the surface listeners
b) the reluctant listeners
c) the effective listeners
d) the ineffective listeners
13) In selective listening, listeners
a) tune out until they hear something that gets their attention.
b) distort the message by tuning out anything that doesn't confirm their assumptions
c) tend to take control of the conversation.
d) all of the above
14) Which of the following is not a form of nonverbal communication?
a) gesture and posture
b) vocal characteristics
d) touching behavior
15) When do you step back to review the message to make sure it is clear, concise, and correct?