You must answer ALL of the following questions:
Word limit: 3500
Part 2: Communication
1. Define and explain communication.
2. Investigate the difference between non-verbal and verbal communication. How are they different? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each?
3. Choose three different theories of Communication (such as Lasswell, Shannon and Weaver’s models, Schramm’s circular model of communication, Berlo’s S-M-C-R model, Dance’s helical spiral, Barnlund’s transactional model or Fougler’s ecological model of communication). Explain each of these three theories and then compare and contrast them to each other.
Part 3: Reflective practice
1. Define and explain Reflective Practice. What is purpose of reflection? What are the features of reflective writing?
2. Define and explain Kolb’s theory of learning. Discuss how reflective writing fits with this theory.