Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Describe the Aggregate
Begin the assignment by describing your aggregate. Include the following information:
Name of the aggregate
Geographical location and size
- A brief history
- Basic vital statistics
- Crude birth rate, infant mortality rate, life expectancy, leading causes of death, and any other relevant statistical information related to the health of the aggregate from the windshield survey.
- Explain, giving at least two reasons, why you selected this particular aggregate for your Capstone project.
- Windshield Survey
- With the use of public transportation or by driving a vehicle around the community, you can assess the common characteristics of the community of your selected aggregate.
- Key observations to make during your windshield survey include the following:
Age and condition of the homes in the community
Location and condition of parks and other recreational areas
Amount of space between homes and businesses
- Transportation in the community
- Quality of streets and sidewalks
- Types/numbers of stores and other businesses
- People out in the community
- Cleanliness of the community
- Billboards or other media displays
- Places of worship
- Availability of services—doctor, dentist, social centers, recreation centers, hospital
- On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format.