Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
This assignment was locked Nov 2 at 11:59pm.
1. Find an online article about nutrition. Paste the link in the assignment.
2. Using Table 1.1 “Sorting out Nutrition Information” determine if the
information makes sense. Provide a word-processed response justifying your position. Reference each table points in your summary.
1) Appropriate website pasted into assign. 5/5 points
2) Clear use of Table 1.1 to guide your observations (20 points for each table point) 80/80 Points
3) Clear/research based advice for your patient. Would you recommend the product? 10/10 points
4) Writing provides focus, content, organization, style, and conventions. 5/5 points
Some editing notes:
Don’t use the words “you” or “we”
Don’t use text messaging in a professional document.
Use the formatting suggested as an outline for the paper
Junk Science Sample Project 3.docxView in a new window
Junk Science Sample Project 2.docxView in a new window
Grade: 0% (100 pts possible)
Handed in on 11.2.15. No link to article. Need to submit link by 11.16.15 for late credit.
Julie Clapp, Nov 8 at 1:01pm
Folder not picked up on 11.2. 15
Julie Clapp, Nov 15 at 11:07am
By Instructure User Research