Intimate Partner Violence
340 Papers 6 and 8 weeks
APA, References and free Plagiarism
Due date 10/13/2020
Week 6 Intimate Partner Violence/Substance Abuse Project
· Choice 2 Create a trifold educational flier for any of the issues discussed in this week’s readings.
For either format that you choose, you must include a reference page with at least three citations using resources that are less than five years old.
Consider the following information when pulling your research together:
· Summarize the models of care that have evolved in caring for victims of intentional violence.
· Describe the impact of substance abuse and addiction on individual people and their families, communities, and nations.
Review the following case study and complete the questions that follow.
As a nurse practicing within a family practice, you are interviewing a 55-year-old woman who is an executive assistant at a local law firm, where she has worked for 9 years. She has a 7-year history of respiratory illness, which occurs several times throughout the year, not seemingly connected to the changes in season. She does not use tobacco products in any form. During your questions regarding her home and work environments, she reports that she enjoys working adjacent to the courthouse in a building over 100 years old because it is such a contrast to her brand-new home on a local golf course. When describing the health of her coworkers, she indicates, “We all share illnesses, which seem to affect everyone else during the year; we just seem to be sicker more often!”
· What information is pertinent to your client’s case?
· How would you assess your client’s risk?
· What would be an exposure pathway for your client?
Your document should be 1-2 pages in length, in APA format, typed in Times New Roman with 12-point font, double-spaced with 1” margins, and include at least two citations using references less than five years old.