Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Internet Technologies and the Health Care System
The use of social media as a source of health information is increasing. For example, large teaching facilities often have a link on their website for additional information about a particular disease or procedure. However, Internet sites like blogs, content communities, and other social networking sites as a source of health information is not without its challenges. These challenges include privacy, security, reimbursement, and accessibility. In your response, address the following:
- How can inadequate or lack of access to communication technology (the digital divide) lead to care inequality in the emerging e-health model?
- Discuss at least two types of social media and give examples of how social media can be applied to e-health.
- Discuss the three challenges noted above and how they relate to the use of social media on the internet as a source of health information.
Guided response: Your initial post should be a minimum of 200-250 words.
- Utilize a minimum of two scholarly sources, excluding the textbook.
- Sources should be cited in APA format, as outlined in the Writing Center.
- You must respond to at least two of your classmate’s posts by Day 7.
- Your three required posts must be on three different days of the week.
- In your response to you classmates discuss the advantages and disadvantages of at least two social media options.