Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Using the Online Library, identify an article on an ethical issue in the workplace. This article should include a case study of an ethical incident by an organization.
Create a case study that addresses the following questions:
- What was the ethical situation, and what led to the problem?
- How did the organization respond?
- What were the consequences of these actions?
- What did you learn about professional ethics through this case study?
Your complete case study must be at least two pages in length. Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used.
Consider an organization for which you have worked in the past or one in which you currently work or have observed in a movie or series. Write an essay responding to the following prompts:
- Explain organizational culture, and describe your experience or observation of an organizational culture.
- How did shared values, beliefs, assumptions, and behaviors influence the culture?
- Explain your experience or observation of group development referring to Tuckman’s model.
- Compare a homogeneous and heterogeneous culture, and describe how either relates to your experience.
- Explain how a diverse culture contributes to organizational performance.
- Explain how leadership affects a diverse culture within a global organization.
Your submission should be at least two pages in essay format with an introduction and conclusion. Headings and subheadings are encouraged. You must include at least one outside source. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. Be sure to use APA Style for citations and references.
Instructions Using the Online Library, identify an article on an ethical issue in the workplace. This article should include a case study of an ethical incident by an organization. Create a case study
Risk Assessment of Workplace Violence: Ethical and Procedural Issues in Evaluating Employees George E. Hargrave ABSTRACT. Mental health professionals are frequently called upon to assess employees whose behaviors are seen as posing threats of work – place violence. This article discusses the ethical and procedural issues involved in these evaluations. It addresses legal-ethical concerns associ- ated with determining risk, the impact of assessment decisions on the employee’s job, requirements of relevant employment law, and with communicating results to others. Since workplace risk assessment fre- quently involves the potential of targeted violence, the procedures are discussed within the U.S. Secret Service framework for analyzing tar- geted violence. [Article copies available for a fee from The Haworth Document De- livery Service: 1-800-342-9678. E-mail address: <[email protected]> Website: