Individual Learning Project Instructions
The Individual Learning Project is an opportunity for you to evaluate yourself and your role within your organization by completing 10 self-assessment activities. You will begin the paper by completing a modified Abstract that details a past, present, or future job you will use as a basis for analyzing the self-assessment results. You will then write a full-page analysis of each assessment and combine all 10 together according to the provided format for submission.
These are the activities you must complete. They are found at the end of the indicated chapter.
|2||Are You Introverted or Extraverted?|
|5||Need Strength Questionnaire|
|8||What Team Roles Do You Prefer?|
|9||Active Listening Skills Inventory|
|10||How Do You Influence Coworkers and Other Peers?|
|11||Dutch Test for Conflict Handling|
|12||Do Leaders Make A Difference?|
|13||What Organizational Structure Do You Prefer?|
|14||Which Corporate Culture Do You Prefer?|
|15||Are You Tolerant Of Change?|
After completing an assessment, analyze it by using the scoring key located in Appendix B of your textbook and write an analysis with the following components:
Title of the self-assessment–Centered at the top of the page
1. Purpose of assessment
2. Your actual score
3. The interpretation of your score, using the key
4. How you can use the results of this self-assessment to improve your effectiveness and/or efficiency in an organization
Page and Paper Format:
· Components 1 through 3 above should not exceed ¼ of the space on the page.
· Component 4 above must occupy the remaining ¾ of the space on the page.
· All pages are double-spaced with 1” margins (right, left, top, bottom) and left-justified.
· Font should be Times New Roman or Times Roman and 12-pt size.
· Titles for each component should be centered according to APA format.
· The first line of paragraphs should be indented 5 spaces.
· For the submitted collection of analyses, attach a standard cover page like the sample document accompanying these instructions. Your submissions should also include a reference page if you have any quoted sources within the project.
· Submit the collection as a Word document.
· Page headers must include short title and pagination (use Word header function). Cover page is not numbered. All other pages are numbered using the standard number format (1, 2, etc.).
Consult the accompanying rubric for how your instructor will grade this assignment. Note that late submissions will receive zero credit. Also, any form of plagiarism, including cutting and pasting, will result in zero points for the entire assignment. All quoted materials should be properly cited in APA format.
Page 2 of 2