Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Imagine you have been tasked with developing a quality improvement program that will improve the overall quality of the organization. You will need to complete a SWOT analysis, compare operational management theories, and then decide which one would be best to help your organization reach its goals.
- Describe how a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis can directly assist with improving quality in a healthcare organization (reduced mortality, improving door to balloon times, etc).
- Choose at least two operational management theories Management by Objectives (MBO), Total Quality Management (TQM), and Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI), and discuss their similarities and differences.
- Which operational management theory do you believe would be best to improve quality in a healthcare environment (Reduced readmissions, reduced medication errors, improved patient satisfaction, etc.) ? Explain.
- Describe at least two areas of improvement. Select one and provide a detailed outline for quality improvement based on the previous category.
- Microsoft Word document.
- At least 500 words in length.
- Include specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements to demonstrate mastery of the objective.
- Use headers
- A separate page at the end of your response contains a list of references.
- Include both in-text and reference list citations where appropriate and reference all sources used following proper APA citation style. In text to include page numbers, if no page number use n.p.