Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Imagine you are a case manager. You need to identify goals and strategies involved in the prerelease planning stage of the re-entry process for inmates and offenders to help support a plan for successful rehabilitation upon release.
Choose 1 offender from the following populations:
- Juvenile with no supports
- Elderly with health issues
- Female who wants to reintegrate back with her children
Review and conduct research on the following goals related to the re-entry process:
- Goal 1: Address housing needs of inmates post-incarceration.
- Goal 2: Assist inmates in obtaining employment post-release.
- Goal 3: Provide resources for mental health, medical, and substance abuse treatment during and after incarceration.
- Goal 4: Connect offenders with appropriate government benefits.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word re-entry plan with evidence-based strategies to describe strategies for meeting these goals. For each goal:
- Describe the goal and how it relates to reducing recidivism.
- Identify 2 strategies from each goal, and describe how the associated activity will benefit the offender in the long term. Are there any potential barriers based on gender, age, race, or needs of another special population?
- Describe 3 activities or strategies that would contribute to the success of the client to meet the goals and maintain success back in the community.
Cite at least 2 sources as evidence to support your paper.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.