https://proficientwriters.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x60.png 0 0 Mary Smith https://proficientwriters.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x60.png Mary Smith2020-10-28 08:05:092020-10-28 08:05:09If electronic sources are used is the URL included
If electronic sources are used is the URL included
You may want to use this as a checklist to make sure that your paper is ready for submission:
- Did you submit the paper through Turnitin? ***
- I recommend that you submit your paper through Turnitin well before it is due.
- Make adjustments if needed and then resubmit.
- You will have to submit the paper into the submission folder to run it through TII
- Is the Turnitin percentage 25% or less?
- This is the goal.
- It is important to look at the report to see where the citations may need to be fixed.
- Did you make adjustments and rerun the paper through Turnitin?
- Are all of the in-text citations noted correctly?
- Quotation marks used when needed?
- Author, date, and page numbers used correctly?
- Large quotes done correctly?
- Is the reference list done correctly?
- Titles of books and journals (and volume number) italicized?
- In alphabetical order?
- Is the format correct for each reference based on its type?
- If electronic sources are used is the URL included (but NOT the retrieval date)?
- Is the format of the paper correct?
- Title page? Formatted correctly
- Running head?
- 12 pt font, double spaced, 1 in. margins?
- Reference Page in correct format?
- Subtitles placed correctly?
- Did you look at the rubric to make sure that you covered everything that should be included?
- Did you reread your paper and run spell check?