https://proficientwriters.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x60.png 0 0 Paul https://proficientwriters.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x60.png Paul2021-07-21 22:40:312021-07-21 22:40:31four to six pages in length
The proposal is gender and crime
- The Course Project (Final Proposal) for this course consists of students preparing a capstone proposal on a justice administration topic of their choosing. This proposal will set the foundation for the lengthier capstone project (research paper) in JADM494.
- The weekly Exercise assignments and graded Discussions have been designed to aid students in the creation of the proposal due in Week 8. There is also a document in Doc Sharing entitled “Student Project Progress Helper” that can serve as a checklist for the proposal (note this document does not get turned in).
- Project proposals must be four to six pages in length (a detailed outline is permitted); be written in 10 point font; be double spaced; and include a cover page, table of contents, introduction, body of the proposal, summary or conclusion, and works cited.
- Even though this is not a scientific type writing assignment and is mostly creative in nature, references are still very important. At least six authoritative, outside references are required (anonymous authors or web pages are not acceptable). These should be listed on the last page, titled “Works Cited.”
- Appropriate citations are required.