Delivery Length of 4 5 paragraphs
Managing information technology (IT) projects and overseeing the development of information systems fall into the job duties of a variety of people in an enterprise. In the last 5 years, new job titles and duties have been created to assist the organization in managing its internal information system.
- With an eye on the future at SewWorld, discuss the importance of new job titles for the enterprise, and give a description of each title while considering the growth of the company’s infrastructure.
- With the support from your IT peers and your own thoughts, discuss the following:
- The network infrastructure
- The profile of a leader for the corporation’s position
- Each leadership skill that would be considered for the management positions in the company.