Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Use the default line spacing in Word (about 1.5, not double spaced), 11 pt. type, standard margins, and headings, charts and graphs as appropriate.Include page numbers. The minimum number of pages for both 1a and 1b is 17.Do not retype the questions.
Remember, using another’s words or ideas without attribution is plagiarism and could result in an F for the course.You must identify which ideas you used, with quotation marks or without, and put the source next to it not at the end of the paper.
1a.REVIEW 7 8 pages
- What is a SWOT analysis?Why is it important for a business to conduct a SWOT analysis?
- Explain marketing mix.Describe each P in detail.
- What are the four functions of management?Describe.
- List and explain the three leadership styles.Offer examples of where each type of leadership might work best.
- What are the six different entry modes a business can consider when entering the global market?Provide three advantages and three disadvantages for each mode.
1b. ANALYSIS AND RECOMMENDATIONS 10 13 pages
- Prepare a detailed SWOT analysis of Conn Manufacturing.Provide a minimum of five for each category and explain why you feel they are important.
- Create a marketing mix for the proposed cattle fountain. As a separate step, identify the target market for the product.Make sure to provide enough detail so the marketing department doesn’t overlook key aspects in the successful launch of this product line addition.(However, you don’t need to repeat your SWOT analysis here.)Research the competition, and its pricing, promotion and distribution mix.
- How would you rate Stan Conn as a businessman and CEO?Identify the important management functions Conn failed to adequately apply as his company grew.
- What type of leadership style does he appear to be using?Is this appropriate?
- What is the most logical entry mode for Conn Manufacturing to enter Argentina?Discuss the specific advantages and disadvantages that Conn Manufacturing will face based on the entry mode you selected.What trade restrictions might he encounter? The Case Study has been up loaded.