Create a research question related to your problem statement and then conduct a literature review.
- Conduct background reading on your topic.
- Select at least five research articles related to your problem statement.
Create a 1,050- to 1,500-word summary of the articles that best support your research question. Be sure to:
- Discuss components of a research study.
- Determine validity of study.
- Discuss strengths and weaknesses.
- Determine future research needs.
Cite your sources according to APA format.