Hi, Please Follow these Guidelines Carefully.
1. I Am expecting Great Work from you without any Plagiarism. All Work will be checked using Safe assign & Turn It in tools for plagiarism.
2. Ensure that you have no more than 20% of your Assignment that is not your own words.?
3. Previously I Had a Problem with few tutors in this site. They have provided the same document for me & for another student. We Got 100% Match in Plagiarism and we both are suspended for a week. So Kindly Do the fresh work always and even donâ€™t provide the answer by just modifying it from previously done works.
3. Always Place in text Citations & References in APA Format.
4. Take Care of Vocabulary and Grammar.
5. Finally, Trust Me I will assign Maximum Works to you only in Coming Days.
Need at least 450 words.
- Research three or more unit testing tools.
- Compare and contrast features of each tool.
- Identify 5 or more criteria to evaluate the tools on, and research how each performs against the criteria. The following might be areas of consideration: open source, cost, captures test cases/scripts, ease of use, automatically executes test cases/scripts, language it is developed in, technical support available, kept updated, security requirements, reporting/metrics, etc.
- Rank the products from best/highest to worst/lowest. Which would you use for your own unit testing and why?
- Document your findings in a table or matrix format (tools across the columns, criteria down the rows), or within a PowerPoint presentation.