Primary Discussion Response is due by Friday (11:59:59pm Central), Peer Responses are due by Tuesday (11:59:59pm Central).
Primary Discussion Response: Your classmates, your instructor, and you have been working together over the course as a team. Through discussion board tasks and individual projects, you have shared thoughts, ideas, and information you have learned. It is now time to move forward with future coursework or graduation. Create a farewell presentation that includes good memories from the class, well wishes for your classmates, and a recap of what you have learned.
You will decide how you wish to deliver your farewell presentation in a creative way. The length of your presentation should be approximately 1â€“3 minutes long.
Pick one of the following options to deliver your farewell presentation:
- Create a short video presentation that can be uploaded directly to the discussion board. This can be as simple as recording a video on your cell phone, tablet, or Web cam.
- Create a PowerPoint presentation with bullet points, and on each of the slides, record audio of you delivering the content on the slide.
- Record a picture slideshow with PowerPoint or other software, and on each of the slides, record audio of you delivering the content on the slide.
- Record an audio (wave file), and post the audio (wave file) file to the discussion board.
After choosing which method you wish to use for your final presentation, create your presentation with the following elements:
- A clear attention gaining device and introduction
- A reflection on what you have learned in this course
- A conclusion with a farewell statement to your peers to close out your presentation
Peer Responses: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply addressing the following:
- What did you enjoy about your fellow classmates’ farewell presentations?
- Discuss one item you felt your classmates could have elaborated on in their speeches.
- Discuss how your speech was either similar or different from your classmates.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.