Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Assume you are an instructor of a graduate level Leadership and
Ethics course. Using the Caldwell, Hayes, and Long (2010) article as a
basis, compare and contrast the concepts of leadership, trustworthiness,
and ethical stewardship in a PowerPoint presentation for your students.
Be certain to address the following key components:
- How do Caldwell et al. define leadership?
- In what manner do leaders serve as role models (better or worse) for ethical behavior?
- What impact does the concept of trustworthiness have on the level of trust in organizational leadership?
- How do Caldwell et al. describe ethical stewardship?
- Do you agree with Caldwell et al.’s thoughts on the importance of ethical stewardship?
- What is the correlation between leadership, trustworthiness, and ethical stewardship?
Provide specific examples to detail your presentation.
appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as “speaker
notes” for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief
paragraphs or bulleted lists.
Support your presentation with a
minimum of three (3) scholarly resources in addition to your required
readings for a minimum of five (5) sources total. In addition to these
specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including
older articles, may be included.
Length: 12-15 slides (with a separate reference slide)
Notes Length: 200-350 words for each slide
sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with
references in APA format and style where appropriate. Save the file as
PPT with the correct course code information.