Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Global Circulation of Asian Popular Culture
Subject name:Global Circulation of Asian Popular Culture
[Please ensure that your chosen examples are available with English subtitles, and give full details of your sources.]
Your essay should:
• be 3000 words;
• be presented in 12-pt font, 1.5-spaced, 2cm margins;
• use an approved referencing style, e.g. MLA, Chicago, Harvard, APA;
• be fully referenced with at least five relevant academic references (books, book chapters or journal articles) (You can locate scholarly (peer-reviewed) articles by using the library databases such as Project Muse or Academic Advanced Premier. You can find these by using the Library’s Multi Search: >Databases>Project Muse, e.g. You can also put a key word into Multi Search under books and articles, but you need to be precise in your choice of term, or you’ll get hundreds of irrelevant references. You may include graphics
and website materials, but they will not be counted as academic references);
• list “Works Cited” at the end of your essay. This should not be a general bibliography or references, but contain all and only works cited within the essay;
• avoid the use of subheadings (a coherent argument should link components of a short essay such as this); and
• minimise description of content and story elements – analyse!