Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
For this assignment, you will create a Marketing and Communication Plan for a youth or community program. The community program you are marketing can be real or hypothetical, but the plan you develop must be an original plan developed by you (NOTHING taken from the Internet).
As a reminder, you will not be able to reuse what you create here for the work in Mod 7. I suggest that you either use a program you are familiar with (you researched programs in your first discussion post) or use a hypothetical program (that you make up). Just keep in mind that what you create here cannot be recycled in your final project. Keep your marketing and communication plan simple as this is practice for the final program plan.
Again your marketing plan must be an original plan developed by you (NOTHING taken from the Internet). For example, you could market a program offered by the YMCA but do not copy the Y’s marketing plan. Make up your own.
Be sure that your plan describes:
- A plan for how your program will address the 4 P’s of marketing (Product, Price, Place, and Promotion). Here is a spreadsheet template you may use to support the promotion (marketing) piece. You can also create your own budget. Keep it simple. Stick to the key categories of promotion as outlined in your 4 P’s module reading. Make sure you include a description (and not just a budget).
- A plan to foster partnerships with parents/caregivers and the surrounding community
- A plan to address some type of service learning (or some way for the student to engage with their local community)
- Include at least one dropout prevention strategy
- Include at least one partnership with a career center, job placement agency, or technical center that helps connect youths to occupational skills training and work experiences.
Each component of your plan listed above should be one to two paragraphs in length. A well-developed paragraph would be at least 4 -5
Category Item Cost per item Total