Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
For this assignment, you will analyze the life of someone who has been involved in a gang. You can use the video in the link below, or you can use your own life experiences if you or someone you know has been involved in gangs.
My story; from gangland daughter to star teacher
Use the information on page 125 of your textbook (Table 5.2) to start your analysis of Pearl Arredondo’s life story, your own story if you have been affected by gangs, or someone you know. Then write a 4-6-page paper answering the following questions:
- How was she able to rise above crime, delinquency, and gang life?
- Identify at least four factors that you believe are important for one to understand the origins of the juvenile’s delinquent behavior.
- What protective factors helped Pearl Arredondo (or the person in your own story)?
- What risk factors did she face?
- Apply at least two research-based early intervention programs described in Chapter 9 that Pearl Arredondo could use in the school program she created.
Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment.Note:Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources. You may research local, federal and state statues in your state to illustrate your point