Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Go to the following link:
then read about the following:
- Quoting, Paraphrasing, and Summarizing
- Documenting Electronic Sources
- Avoiding Plagiarism.
Briefly answer the following questions:
- Explain the difference between quoting, paraphrasing, and summarizing. Are researchers required to provide in-text citations and a References page entry for all three? Why or why not?
- What are three ways to avoid plagiarism?
- What makes citing and referencing electronic sources difficult? What can one do to ensure one has done so correctly?
Go to the EBSCO library database. Take the tutorial if this is your first time using it. Practice conducting a search.
- What have you learned about navigating the library?
- Go to your GU Resources. What tutorials or links will help you in this course?
Read this week’s chapter, Finding.
- In five to seven sentences (a paragraph), explain what it means to make choices in writing.
- Imagine you are trying to convince someone to vote for a new school initiative. If you know that they see the world differently than you do, what strategy would you take to draw them to your way of thinking? What choices would you be faced with?
Remember to post all three of your responses in a single document.
This assignment does not require that you use APA formatting or citations; however, you should identify any words or ideas you draw from your readings.