Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
NO PLAGIARISM MUST BE ORIGINAL WORK!!!
THIS IS A 3 PART ASSIGNMENT AND ALL PARTS MUST BE COMPLETED PROPERLY WITH NO EXCEPTIONS
1ST: POWER POINT MUST CONTAIN AT LEAST 16 SLIDES THAT INCLUDE A TITLE, CONCLUSION AND REFERENCE SLIDE. ALL SLIDES MUST FOLLOW A 5X5 RULE, THAT CONSISTS OF NO MORE THAN 5 BULLETS PER SLIDE AND 5 WORDS PER BULLET. ALL SLIDES MUST HAVE EXTREMELY DETAILED SPEAKER NOTES. 1 OR 2 QUICK SENTENCES IS NOT SUFFICIENT, PLEASE BE EXPLICIT WITH ALL DETAILS.
2ND: COMPLETE THE EXCEL SPREAD SHEET PROVIDED BELOW AND PROPERLY INCLUDE EQUATION AND SOLUTION INTO THE ANSWER BOX. WORD DOCUMENT MUST CONTAIN NO LESS THAN 525 WORDS AND MUST MEET ALL APA GUIDLINES
3RD: WORD DOCUMENT MUST BE NO LESS THAN 525 WORDS AND MUST MEET ALL APA GUIDELINES. PLEASE INCLUDE AN INTRODUCTION AND CONCLUSION WHEN DISCUSSING LL BULLET POINTS. MUST USE AT LEAST 2 IN TEXT CITATIONS AND MUST INCLUDE ALL REFERENCES.
Resources: Microsoft® PowerPoint®, Signature Assignment: Financial Statement Analysis and Firm Performance Template
Prepare a 16- to 20- slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation showing the details of a business you are interested in starting in a foreign country, and for which you need $300,000. The presentation should include the following information:
- Business name
- Executive summary
- Description of the foreign country
- Business description and structure
- Market and company analysis
- Marketing and sales operational plan
- How you plan to use the $300,000
- Financial statements forecast (3 years)
- Business health assessment – using the following ratios:
- Liquidity ratios
- Solvency ratios
- Asset management ratios
- Profitability ratios
- Market value ratios
Analyze and calculate the following scenarios in 525 words, including which one would you choose and why, and which financing option is best for your busines:
- Investor #1 decided to loan you the $300,000, paying all of the interest (8% per year) and principal in one lump sum at the end of 5 years.
- Investor #2 offers you the $300,000, paying interest at the rate of 8% per year for 4 years and then a final payment of interest and principal at the end of the 5th year.
Discuss in 525 words the challenges and risks you may face in starting a business in a foreign country including the following:
- Cultural, business, and political risks.
- How you plan to avoid operational, transaction, and translation exposure.