Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
I’m working on a health & medical discussion question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
Paragraph 1: Provide a brief summary of the article.
- What are the purposes of the reading? What does the author seem to be trying to accomplish?
- What point of view or perspective does the reading seem to take or promote? What questions does it raise but leave unanswered?
Identify and describe major ethical dilemmas that appear in the article-including who is affected by the issue and how.
- What are the ethical issues that appear in the article which are representative of the 4 ethical principles – give a specific example from the article for each ethical principle you identify of how it is represented in the article.
- Using your own words include a description of what the ethical principles are, using examples explain how it is presented in the article.
Is the reading relatively clear or unclear, deep or superficial, strong or weak, insightful and complex or simple and biased?
- How is the reading similar to other sources of information that you are familiar with (written, filmed, televised, etc.)? Especially important as the semester progresses: how does the reading relate to others that we have studied in our course?
- How does the reading relate to your own life experiences, ideas, values, etc.?
- What is your judgment or evaluation of this reading—and, importantly, what are the criteria on which you base this judgment or evaluation? Is your judgment based primarily on rational or emotional responses? Would your judgment differ if you were to switch modes (from emotional to rational)?500-750 words